I typically have a waiting list for new patients that ranges from a few months to a year. If you are interested, please call me and I can give you a better idea of how long the wait is.
If you are on chronic pain medication, please read the section on chronic pain on my FAQ page.
Here's where you'll find everything you need for your first appointment.
- Please print and fill out the Patient Intake Form and bring it to your first appointment. Hay una copia de esta forma en español aquí.
- Here is a Medical Release of Records Form to send to your previous providers.
- Bring all your medications, supplements, and vitamins.
- Bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Please bring a valid debit or credit card to your first appointment. At the first appointment I ask all my patients to sign up for a 30-day trial of Portal Connect, my patient portal, which carries a subscription fee of $36/year for an individual or $65/year for a household.
- Please call your insurance before your first appointment to verify your coverage and make sure you understand what your co-pay, deductible, and/or co-insurance will be. Co-pays are due at the time of your appointment. Please note that I do not bill secondary insurance - only your primary insurance company.
- Please note that I charge a $50 fee if you do not show up to your appointment or if you cancel with less than 24 hours' notice.
- Here are directions to my clinic. I am located in the Mail Depot building on Liberty Rd S, close to the intersection with Skyline. My office, Suite 120, is on the south side of the building, facing Walgreen's. You can access my office from the entrance on the south side of the building, or through the main door and then through the Mail Depot store.
You are welcome to download a copy of the clinic "Notice of Privacy Practices," which is also available in paper form in the clinic.